Employment And Labor Law Representation
At Reisman & Reisman, our attorneys combine for over 20 years experience helping individuals who have been harmed by wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, whistle-blower retaliation, wage and hour violations, Equal Pay Act violations, and other labor code violations.
“Can I Deal With An Employment Claim On My Own?”
For claims of unlawful discrimination, harassment, or termination, you can file a complaint with the EEOC or the DFEH and request that they investigate. However, we recommend that you contact us first. If we take on your case, we will contact these administrative agencies for you and aggressively assert your rights.
Our firm has handled hundreds of cases throughout Southern California and we have proven our ability to prevail against employers who have violated the rights of employees. We handle it all from inception to appeals in cases stemming from:
- Employment discrimination – Issues related to wrongful termination or harassment based on membership in a protected class such as race, sex, or national origin.
- Sexual harassment – Unwanted sexual advances that create a hostile work environment.
- Wrongful termination – Being fired due to illegal discrimination or retaliation.
- Illegal Retaliation – When a supervisor takes negative employment action against you in response to a lawful action you have taken, such as reporting their misconduct.
- Medical leave and disability accommodations– When an employer denies leave or retaliates against you for taking leave or requiring an accommodation.
No Fee Unless We Win
Our husband and wife team believes that reviewing your case is important before we agree to handle your matter. When we take a case, we want you to know that our representation can produce meaningful results. You have nothing to lose, as there is no fee unless we in. Contact us today to arrange a consultation.
Get The Compensation You Deserve — Call 844-380-0470